As Blue School is an active player in the critical undertaking to reimagine education, the audacity of our mission requires confidence and courage to partner, give and build in many ways.
We rely on the generosity of parents, friends and community partners to provide the support necessary to balance the annual operating budget and to fuel our growth, including our commitment to enrolling children who are eligible for Tuition Assistance.
Here's how you can partner with use to achieve our shared goal:
- Annual Fund: Giving to the Annual Fund helps Blue School meet yearly operating expenses not fully covered by tuition. Supporting the Annual Fund is a priority for our community.
- Fundraising Events: Spread Love, our annual Spring Benefit, brings our community together to celebrate and support Blue School collectively.
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts benefit both Blue School and your family. They provide current and deferred contributions to the school and significant benefits to you as a donor.
- Matching Gifts: Taking advantage of your employer's matching gift program maximizes the impact of your gift. If you are unsure whether your company participates in a matching program, please contact the development office.
- Auctions: Donating and soliciting items for auctions are a great way to help Blue School at no cost. This year, we will be extending our program beyond Spring Fling and participating in auctions throughout the year. Past auctions have featured tickets to sporting events, theater events and fashion events, use of vacation homes, unique dining experiences, gift certificates to local shops and classes, and even behind the scenes tours of broadway plays and film sets.
- Shop with AmazonSmile: Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Blue School whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. Use this link to select Blue School as your designated organization.
Questions about donating? Contact the Advancement Team: