The Blue School Families Association provides parents with their own organization within Blue School to foster community and support the school in its mission. Blue School was founded by a group of families that wanted to create a school for families in their community and beyond. In that same spirit, the Blue School Family Association was formed as a vital partner to the School community.
Our mission is to:
- Support the educational mission and objectives of the School
- Strengthen the connection between home and school to assist parents in their goal in being an active participant in the education of their children in our community and beyond.
- Build a strong community among families
- Facilitate communication between all members of the community
- Encourage volunteerism that supports the School’s goals and initiatives
- Foster a deeper understanding of the research and philosophy that informs the educational framework of Blue School.
The FA documents below provide an overview of our goals, description & organization to impart information about our ongoing mission and efforts.
- Co-Presidents: Chelsea Klatzko (Griffin, K) & Rob Erickson (Tallulah, 6th & Finnegan, 4th) FA Email: email@example.com
- Treasurer: Eyan Mitchell (Loren, 1st, & Sasha 3rd) FA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VP, Class Parents: Gretchen Dean (Arlo, 1st, & Ezra, 4th),FA Email: email@example.com
- Service Coordinator: Ilaria Woodward (Luca, 4th, & Beatrice, 7th), FA Email: FAservice@blueschool.org
- Secretary: Pascale Giroux (Etienne, 1st), FA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on this link to submit Families Association expenses