Next Tuesday's Pre-Primary Program Curriculum Night marks the beginning of a robust program of opportunities for grown-ups (that's you!) to participate in the conversation about our school, what happens here, and your child(ren). This program includes:
- Curriculum Night: 9/30 for Pre-Primary and 10/6 for Primary
- Open Classroom for Age 4/5-Grade 5 students and families
- Age/grade level Roundtables with Program Directors Laura Sedlock and Pat Lynch
- A series of topical discussions with Dr. Bruce Arnold, School Psychologist and Harriet Richards, Child Development Counselor
- Discussion Groups with Allison
- November 4 Teaching Innovation Conference, designed for educators, parents welcome!
- Blue Notes Speaker Series, 2014-15 dates and speakers to be announced
- Last but not least, the ongoing dialogue about our Middle School, which began in earnest with current parents at Tuesday's Middle School Info Night
If you have not already, please take a moment to subscribe to the Parent Calendar so that you can save these dates and take part in these opportunities to connect with Blue School faculty, staff, and fellow parents, and deepen your experience of the Blue School community.
As a parent, we encourage you to attend these events to learn more about your child's experience, and as an adult learner, we hope that you will attend to contribute to sustaining our strong educational community. As faculty and staff members, we are all looking forward to another year of learning together at Blue School.