In addition to providing critical operating resources, our Annual Fund supports programming that aids our students in becoming adaptable thinkers, collaborative problem solvers and innovative change-makers.
Gifts to the Annual Fund provide:
- Faculty professional development
- Technological resources and equipment, including iPod Touches for every classroom to capture important moments, digital projectors to bring children’s work to a greater scale, materials for our Production Lab, art studios and music room to ensure children can imagine and create with authentic artistic and builders materials
- A robust tuition assistance program that helps to build a diverse student body
- The ability to limit class sizes
- Ability to provide specialists in science, language, dance, child development, drama, materials, physical education, STEAM, visual arts and math
There are lots of ways you can contribute to the Annual Fund. You can:
- Donate online.
- Write a check (made out to Blue School) and give it to any member of the Advancement Team on the 5th floor.
- Gifting your appreciated stock shares. The tax planning benefits of donating appreciated shares of stock or a fund include 1) deducting the amount of the charitable donation AND 2) avoiding the unrealized gains on the appreciated shares. Sue Roberson (SusanR@blueschool.org) has offered guidance through the process if you have any questions on how to donate to the school.
Questions about donating? Contact the Advancement Team: