Spring Fling: Annual Blue School Benefit
Mark your calendars for 2015!
- April 29, 2015: Silent Auction & Student Dance Party at Blue School
- April 30, 2015: Spring Fling!
How can you participate?
There are many ways to participate in our annual benefit, i.e. by supporting volunteerism, donations and attendance for the event. If you would like to participate in some way, please contact Jeff Goff in the development office: email@example.com or 212 228 6341 x121.
Blue School parents, we are looking for co-chairs and volunteers for the following committees:
- Sales/Marketing Committee: Establish a marketing plan and promote the event via social media, emails and conversations with parents. Assist with lobby ticket sales. Fill ad space in event program with placements from parents, local business and other Blue School supporters.
- Online Auction Committee: Call for auction items from the parent community and seek additional items from individuals and organizations outside of Blue School. Ensure that all items have been properly entered into online auction platform. Help create packages for live auction. Rally parents to reach out to their networks.
- Silent Auction Committee: Help display student artwork prior to April 29 event. Assist with framing.
In addition, we welcome any volunteers who have professional experience in graphic design, event production, photography or social media.
If you are a current Blue School parent, and you would like to be involved with the planning of Spring Fling 2015, please contact Bridget Murphy, Spring Fling Co-Chair: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2013-2014 Spring Fling
On April 10, 2014, parents, faculty, staff and friends celebrated Blue School with an evening at Queen of the Night, the smash hit show directed by Blue School parent Christine Jones. Guests enjoyed a wholly interactive entertainment experience -- a fusion of design, music, theater, circus, dancing, food and drink -- while celebrating our community and supporting Blue School. Auctioneer CK Swett returned to headline our live auction and Blue School parent Sunnery James DJed our dance party. It was a magical evening and we are thankful to everyone who joined us at the event. Special thanks to committee co-chairs Erin Isakov and Bridget Murphy, and the dedicated group of parents who made it all happen!