As Blue School is an active player in the critical undertaking to reimagine education, the audacity of our mission requires confidence and courage to partner, give and build in many ways.
Because tuition alone does not cover the cost of a Blue School education, we rely on the generosity of parents, friends and community partners to provide the support necessary to balance the annual operating budget and to fuel our growth, including our commitment to enrolling children who are eligible for Tuition Assistance.
Here's how you can partner with use to achieve our shared goal:
- Annual Fund: Giving to the Annual Fund helps Blue School meet yearly operating expenses not fully covered by tuition. Supporting the Annual Fund is a priority for our community.
- Fundraising Events: Spring Fling, organized by the Parent Fundraising Committee, provides the community with a joyful way to work together to benefit Blue School.
- Making MIddle School Capital Campaign: Your gift to Making Middle School will allow Blue School to fulfill its initiative to renovate the 233 Water Street facility for our students and build a program that is rich with master educators and a dynamic curriculum.
- Planned Giving: Planned gifts benefit both Blue School and your family. They provide current and deferred contributions to the school and significant benefits to you as a donor.
- Matching Gifts: Taking advantage of your employer's matching gift program maximizes the impact of your gift. If you are unsure whether your company participates in a matching program, please contact the development office.
- Auctions: Donating and soliciting items for auctions are a great way to help Blue School at no cost. This year, we will be extending our program beyond Spring Fling and participating in auctions throughout the year. Past auctions have featured tickets to sporting events and fashion events, use of vacation homes, unique dining experiences and even gift certificates to local shops and classes.
- Join our Grandfriends Community