The Blue School Families Association provides parents with their own organization within Blue School to foster community and support the school in its mission. Blue School was founded by a group of families that wanted to create a school for families in their community and beyond. In that same spirit, the Blue School Family Association was formed as a vital partner to the School community.
Our mission is to:
- Support the educational mission and objectives of the School
- Strengthen the connection between home and school to assist parents in their goal in being an active participant in the education of their children in our community and beyond.
- Build a strong community among families
- Facilitate communication between all members of the community
- Encourage volunteerism that supports the School’s goals and initiatives
- Foster a deeper understanding of the research and philosophy that informs the educational framework of Blue School.
The FA documents below provide an overview of our goals, description & organization to impart information about our ongoing mission and efforts.
- Co-Presidents: Natasha James (Fallon, K, & Anabel, 3rd) & Kira Wizner (Cecily, 6th, & Leilani, 8th) FA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CFO: Eyan Mitchell (Lorne, K, & Sasha 2nd) FA Email: email@example.com
- Class Parent VP: Gretchen Dean (Arlo, K, & Ezra, 3rd),FA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer VP: Jennifer Rapaport (Leo, K, & Samuel, 4th), FA Email: email@example.com
- Parent Ed VP: Julie Subotky Papadopoulos (Elias Jake, 2nd, & Julian, 4s), FA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Community Service: Ilaria Woodward (Luca, 3rd, & Beatrice, 6th), FA Email: FAactivism@blueschool.org
- Communications VP: Jessica Leon-McCool (Sebbi, 1st), FA Email: email@example.com
- Secretary: Anna Wilson (Jonah, 3rd), FA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on this link to submit Families Association expenses