The Blue School Families Association provides parents with their own organization within Blue School to foster community and support the school in its mission. Blue School was founded by a group of families that wanted to create a school for families in their community and beyond. In that same spirit, the Blue School Family Association was formed as a vital partner to the School community.
Our mission is to:
- Support the educational mission and objectives of the School
- Strengthen the connection between home and school to assist parents in their goal in being an active participant in the education of their children in our community and beyond.
- Build a strong community among families
- Facilitate communication between all members of the community
- Encourage volunteerism that supports the School’s goals and initiatives
- Foster a deeper understanding of the research and philosophy that informs the educational framework of Blue School.
The FA documents below provide an overview of our goals, description & organization to impart information about our ongoing mission and efforts.
Natasha James, Co-President Kira Wizner, Co-President
Mark Graham, Treasurer
Gretchen Dean, VP of Class Parents
Jennifer Rapoport, Vice-President, Events & Volunteer Coordinator
Julie Subotky Papadopoulos, VP of Parent Education
Amanda Gelber, VP Pre-Primary Programs
Ilaria Woodward, Chair, Community Service Committee
Alexandra de Cunha, VP of Photos + Video
Click on this link to submit Families Association expenses