In addition to providing critical operating resources, our Annual Fund supports programming that aids our students in becoming adaptable thinkers, collaborative problem solvers and innovative changemakers.
Gifts to the Annual Fund provide:
- Faculty professional development and compensation
- Technological resources and equipment, including iPod Touches for every classroom to capture important moments, digital projectors to bring children’s work to a greater scale, materials for our Construction Lab to ensure children can imagine and build with authentic artists and builders materials
- A robust tuition assistance program that helps to build a diverse student body
- The ability to limit class sizes
- Specialists in science, language, dance, child development, drama, materials, physical education, STEAM, visual arts and math
During the 2015-16 school year, we have reached 88% parent and 100% faculty and staff participation. We are confident that we will reach 100% of all groups this year in celebration of our 10 year anniversary.