Tuition and Tuition Assistance
Tuition for 2014-15
Age 2: $6,600
Age 3 (3-day): $14,700
Age 3 (5-day half-day): $22,600
Age 3 (5-day full-day): $30,100
Age 4 (half-day): $26,900
Age 4 (full-day): $36,900
Kindergarten - Grade 5: $36,900
At Blue School, we place a high value on the learning, conversations, and world building that diverse groups engender. As such, in addition to a commitment to diversity overall, it is important to us to offer access to a Blue School education to families across socio-economic lines.
Blue School seeks to enroll intellectually engaged and curious students. Our Tuition Assistance program’s key purpose is to bridge the economic gap between what families can afford and the cost of tuition. Tuition Assistance Awards are based on a family’s need and funds available from the school.
We encourage all interested families to apply. Families from a range of income levels have qualified for tuition assistance, which is available for students entering kindergarten through middle school.
Blue School’s Tuition Assistance Process:
- Visit School and Student Services by NAIS and complete the Parent Financial Statement (PFS). Blue School’s code number is 4837. You will be asked to upload your 2013 Form 1040. You need to complete only one PFS form even if you have more than one child attending or applying to Blue School. The PFS must be completed by December 15, 2014.
- Complete the Blue School Tuition Assistance Application and return it to Blue School by December 15, 2014. The form can be printed & hand delivered or emailed to email@example.com.
- In addition to the 2013 Form 1040 that you upload into the PFS, we must receive a complete copy of your 2014 Form 1040 when it is completed in the spring.
- School and Student Services (SSS) information and the Blue School Tuition Assistance Application are reviewed by Blue School’s Tuition Assistance Committee. Decisions are made independently of admissions decisions and are based entirely on financial need.
- All financial information submitted is kept confidential.
Blue School welcomes families from diverse backgrounds who support our mission, educational philosophy and approach, including our Values and Philosophy. Blue School admits students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, religion, medical condition, disability, and sexual orientation to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to its students. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, religion, medical condition, disability, or sexual orientation in the administration of its educational or admissions policies or other programs.