Kindergarten-Grade 2 Admissions Checklist
Our admissions season has ended for the 2016 school year. For questions about admissions for Fall 2016, please contact:
Dawn Williams, Director of Admissions at 212 228 6341 x110 or email@example.com
- Attend an Open House (optional) or schedule a tour
- Complete an online application. The application deadline is December 1, 2016. The application fee is $100.
- Please read this section carefully. After your application has been processed, we will contact you to schedule a parent tour (if you've not yet toured), student playgroup (Kindergarten applicants only) OR student visit (Grade 1 and 2 applicants only), and a parent interview*
- Please note: Kindergarten applicants will be scheduled for a 45-minute playgroup with 6-8 other children and two teachers. Grade 1 and 2 applicants will be scheduled to spend a morning in a Blue School classroom.
- Submit transcript release to your current school. A most recent student report and teacher evaluation form are due by January 15, 2017.
- Distribute teacher evaluation to one of your child's teachers.
*All tours, playgroups and interviews take place at Blue School: 241 Water Street, New York, NY 10038
**Submit Tuition Assistance Application, if applicable, by December 15, 2016. Tuition Assistance is available for eligible families from kindergarten through grade 8. Please read this Tuition Assistance information.