Grade 3-5 Admissions Checklist
Our admissions season has ended for the 2016 school year. For questions about admissions for Fall 2016, please contact: Dawn Williams, Director of Admissions at 212 228 6341 x110 or email@example.com.
- Attend an Open House (optional) or schedule a tour
- 5th grade applicants can arrange a family visit in lieu of an open house. Please contact the Admissions Office at 212 228 6341 x110
- Complete an online application. The application fee is $100.
- After your application has been processed, we will contact you to schedule a parent tour (if you've not yet toured), student visit and a parent interview*
- Please note: During the student visit, we will begin to get to know the student, answer any questions they may have about the school, and have a short assessment period. In addition, students may be asked to attend a second visit in the classroom at a later date.
- Submit transcript release to your current school. All transcripts, grades and other supplemental information are due by January 15, 2017.
- Distribute teacher evaluation to one of your child's teachers.
*All tours, conversations and interviews take place at Blue School: 241 Water Street, New York, NY 10038
**Submit Tuition Assistance Application, if applicable, by December 15, 2016. Tuition Assistance is available for eligible families from kindergarten through grade 8. Please read this Tuition Assistance information.