Age 2-4 Admissions Checklist
Our admissions season has ended for the 2016 school year. For questions about admissions for Fall 2016, please contact:
Dawn Williams, Director of Admissions at 212 228 6341 x110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend an Open House (optional) or schedule a tour
- Complete an online application. The application fee is $100.
- After your application has been processed, we will contact you to schedule a parent tour (if you've not yet toured), student playgroup, and parent interview*
- For Age 4 applicants only: Submit transcript release to your current school. A most recent student report and teacher evaluation form are due by January 15, 2017.
- For Age 4 applicants only: Distribute teacher evaluation to one of your child's teachers.
*All tours, playgroups and interviews take place at Blue School: 241 Water Street, New York, NY 10038